Friday, February 12, 2010

Can you provide me help for false accusations of child abuse?

I've been wrongly accused of sexually abusing my 4 year-old daughterCan you provide me help for false accusations of child abuse?
this is more common place than everyone realizes. in custody cases it is almost always brought up at some point. It is one of the most dificult things for a man to defend himself against. the danger here is not that your child be taken away from you but that the child may be taken away from both mother and father. get a lawyer and keep the best interests of your child your first priority. and if you by chance are guilty, admit it and get help, remember your daughter's well being is the most important thing here.Can you provide me help for false accusations of child abuse?
ask the accusers to provide facts.
Man that is hard. I think the only thing that will prove you innocent is time. I had friends of mine who had her kids taken away from her because of someone accusing her of abuse (physical). She was eventually proven innocent, but it took her a little over a year to get her kids back. I am so sorry to hear of your problem, and I wish you all the luck in the world.
You need to find out who made the accusations and why.





Also talk to a lawyer.
and why are you telling us this?

No comments:

Post a Comment