Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False accusation theft?

I was just terminated from my job, being accused of stealing 53 dollars from a till bag. i did not steal the money and am being wrongly accused. im not sure what im suppose to do. they didnt show me the tape that has me apparently reaching out and grabbing the bag. I know I did not take the bag. Does anyone know what i should do , fight it, wait for them to file the police report than fight. i started asking around other employees wtf? the other employee involved was the supervisor who left the bag out, its the first thing you learn is not leave a bag anywhere and to put it in the safe right after counting it. he told me my till was counted at 43 dollars and some one elses till was 10 dollars short. they found the 10 dollars a day later and still are accusing me of stealing more money that was even involved with the actuall money missing, which was not even in counted in my till? the point it i liked my job but dont give two s**ts about it now cause i would not want to work for a company that is that unjust or does not involve their own employee in their investigation. i would just like to have my name cleared cause im no theif and might effect my eligibilty for other employment oppurtunitys





any help would be greatFalse accusation theft?
First you answer no questions without an Attorney present. Second you sign no documents or statements.False accusation theft?
I would make a police report, have them produce the tape that shows you taking the money, or someone else taking the money. I wouldn't leave it at the store level if it a chain, I'd take it up with higher management or the owners. At least get an apology if you don't want your job back.





Good Luck!
You ask them the give you the ';reason for termination'; on paper. Then talk to a lawyer and he/she would be able to advice you further on some legal steps you can make. Good luck.
You had better consult with an attorney who has expertise in the law of wrongful discharge right away. This could well affect you're job search and future prospects.
Try the link below





Good luck!!!
it could be a scam or fraud... if any lawsuit isn't filed or if they don't have any evidence, they shouldn't be able to accuse you of anything...
Sounds like a thieving supervisor to me. You are what they call a scape goat. I had a manager who used to ';borrow'; money from the store and go shopping after work. I would tear my hair out looking for money at the end of the day. She would come into work the next morning and magically find the money. She blamed me for being careless and trying to count it too fast. If I were you I would try to demand to see the tape.If that doesn't work go over their heads and report the matter to the owner or general manager then cut my losses and call that place history.

No comments:

Post a Comment