Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False accusation trying to send my little brother to juvey?

My family had a big argument with the neighbor next door. We live in an apt. Make long story short, i overheard the 35 yrs. old mother of 4 kids,who still lives with her parents, makes plans to send my brother to juvey. They said next time we get into a big argument again, they're going to tell the police that my brother was trying to fight her kids, her oldest child is my brothers age which is 14 yrs. old. She wants to do this to just be cold hearted because she knows my mom loves my brother so much and its her younger son and he just got out of boot camp.





My family do not know what to do. mY brother has been doing soooo good. He goes tot school everyday, hastn ditch at all and stays home all day!! Before he wouldnt even be home and hes made tremendous improvement. I told my brother to talk to his probation officer and he said that would be a horrible idea because just hearing the story, the probation officer will send him right back. He said his probation officer is more focus on sending him back,but I would think having a probation officer,you could be able to feel comfortable turning to them and asking for help. Its so not fair for the neighbor to be so wrong like that. My brother is just a kid and one step of making false accusation on my brother,he can go right back like nothing. they also mention about the grandpa fighting my brother to take pictures of my brother in action.BUT they are going to pick the fight and then call the police and say my brother started whole thing.





My question is. what can my family do? Who do we contact? can we make a report to the police so that in future if they do the things they say. its noted?? How dare she try to use her kids and say my brother is going to hit her kids! theyre kids! she needs to grow up. But if she does do that, her kids who not be physically harm so theres no evidence. Family is worried about my brother.





its sad because theyre trying to take advantage of the fact my brother is a boy. Theyre those type that would take advantage and wrongfully say ';they been raped'; ';he sexually harrassed me'; because truthfully we all know the girl side seem to be more important.Look on tv, when teachers have sex with their students, of woman raping man,they get one ridiculously no time in jail,but if a male does it, its years and years locked up. ok enough of that.





All this feud started few months ago because my mom use to be friends with this lady,but my mom met this man and she didnt think my mom really like him. She had the nerve to ask my mom to just let her have him! YES, its ridiculous..goodness sorry for long details,but any advice would be great! PLEASE!False accusation trying to send my little brother to juvey?
Have your mom and other members of your family talk to your Brother's Probation Officer or the police if he is too scared. The sooner you take offensive action on this, the better it's going to look for your brother in the future. The basis of the law is that you need a certain amount of proof to proceed with every aspect of Criminal procedure, starting from arrest ending in conviction. Hence, this chick can't just go up and start claiming things without ANY kind of proof. However, if she tries to make some up and they already have it on file in several places well in advance that you were concerned about this, it's going to cast a shadow of doubt right back on her. If she starts making false claims about your brother to people in the public saying he's a rapist, or an abuser, without proof then you could always try and get her in a civil court for slander, that would probably shut her up for awhile, but it doesn't sound like it's escalated to that point yet. Your best bet is probably just to approach the PO and the police as a unified family and see what you can do. False accusation trying to send my little brother to juvey?
Your family needs to get a lawyer that specializes in juvenile cases.

Report Abuse


  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment