Monday, February 8, 2010

Can a dog sue its owner for false accusations of flatulence?

People always blame their dog when they pass gas. More men than women do this.





Should the dog be able to sue for damages?


What kind of damages should be awarded to the dog?Can a dog sue its owner for false accusations of flatulence?
Well, first the dog would have to prove himself flatulence free.....my dog was unable to hide his guilt. When he passed gas he would either stare at his butt like it was a mystery it was attached to him or he would leave the room because I assume he couldn't even stand his own smell.Can a dog sue its owner for false accusations of flatulence?
In this country, of course they can! As for the damages to be awarded........well, that one I'm not too sure of.
I'm studying to be an attorney. I will represent him. You've heard of Doogie Howser MD right? I'm Doggie Howser attorney at law.
no thats crazy!
i like to give mine a can of beefy chili...means he cant complain any more than i can....
what if you would try to sue you dog for not farting instead of you? did you think about that one???
Perhaps so. But don't trust any talking dog; they have a tendency to exaggerate greatly even to the point of lying through their teeth.
Well, if you have a dog that can speak in English and convince a judge or jury of the alleged mis-justice, then I'd say that he could win, but of course, if you have such a dog, I'll be glad to purchase him from you. I promise not to accuse him of farting, when I do it.
you haven't smelled my pup's farts...GOD. and he's only 8 lbs! i swear he smiles each time!
i would almost bet that it has been done
All pets are awarded their damages. You can see the punishment to the owners in the mornings while having a morning walk. look at the way they hold coffee mug in one hand and the ................in the other hand
oh gosh I hope. not... my boyfriednwould be screwed!
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment