Monday, February 8, 2010

If people date/marry interracially, are most men victims of false accusations?

I'm reading articles and videos and it said if black men date interracially, esp. with white women, they'll fall victim of false accusations such as rape and his life would be ruined indefinitely.





Does this happen in most cases? Because I prefer to date interracially but I never want to fall victim in this situation.





And as a whole, how often are men the victims of false accusations?If people date/marry interracially, are most men victims of false accusations?
I honestly dont think that is true. I am in an interracial marriage and have never heard of this nor would I contribute to such a lie. If someone does lie, eventually the truth will come out and they will look like the idiot.If people date/marry interracially, are most men victims of false accusations?
You're reading articles written by white supremacists.





They're looney tunes, so I wouldn't take what they say seriously.
Untrue.


However, what is wrong with African-American women? Aren't you man enough for them?
It does happen as I have seen it, New Orleans! Do research if want, asking questions on;y can do so much on somethings!

No comments:

Post a Comment