Friday, February 12, 2010

How should I deal with my friend's false accusation?

Okay, so at school, someone in the girls locker room took someone's clothes and stuck them in someone else's locker. The coaches practically dismantled the lockers looking for them, and when they finally found them, they demanded to know who did it. No one stepped forward, and now Girl's Athletics are being forced to run laps and do vigorous exercises everyday until someone confesses. At the moment, there's a rumor going around that my best friend did it. I for one know that she's not the kind of person to do this and desperately wishes whoever did it would step forward. She's kind of picked on at school, and someone says she may have done it because someone picked on her and outran her. That's freaking stupid, she doesn't give a crap what people say about her, and anyone who would do that because someone's faster than them is over-competitive and needs to get their head checked. But I think these accusations are getting out of hand. Everyone is believing she did it without any proof and simply because she is in a lower social class than them. I'm afraid they're going to force her into a false confession and get her in trouble (as well as get everyone to hate her), and the real offender is going to get off clean. Whoever did it certainly won't be confessing anytime soon with everyone thinking my friend is guilty. My friend is an incredibly sweet person and doesn't deserve this. What should I do, or what should I tell my friend?How should I deal with my friend's false accusation?
I think you should pray for her and encourage her, and also try to speak to her parents and make her parent to talk to the staffs of the school to make things clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment