Friday, February 12, 2010

If people date/marry interracially, are most men victims of false accusations?

I'm reading articles and videos and it said if black men date interracially, esp. with white women, they'll fall victim of false accusations such as rape and his life would be ruined indefinitely.





Does this happen in most cases? Because I prefer to date interracially but I never want to fall victim in this situation.





And as a whole, how often are men the victims of false accusations?If people date/marry interracially, are most men victims of false accusations?
Black men are more nicer .....am 340 pounds and not one white guy has asked me out and I will be dating IR soon since they are nicer. I feel bad for black girls who date white guys....don't they know if they were plus size he wouldn't want them? But anyway my friend is black and I asked her and she said a lot of black girls were taught to be strong and to get a black man. So they date IR less likely but I see that changing in my area but I pray they never gain a pound or its over.








To soon BOk .....wow someone sounds very jealous...eh? Bet I get more black men then you loser! Plus am vegan dummyIf people date/marry interracially, are most men victims of false accusations?
It has happened, but your main focus should be on your feelings with your mate and how to make that relationship grow stronger. It's all that matters in the end.





But it would help to avoid the families as much as possibler if they don't like you.
Wow..


That really depends on what ***** of a woman you wind up dating or marrying who can use your race as a factor for a lie...
One has no correlation with the other.
i would neva date a white b*tch
yeah most black men that date interracially get charged with rape.


340lbs is huge. i dont know how anyone can find hamburgers and french fries that appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment