Monday, February 8, 2010

How can I fight against false accusations of cyber-stalking?

One of my friends is being accused of cyber-stalking someone, which is clearly not true. Now as far as I know, there hasn't been any legal action against her yet but my friend is upset about this because this ';victim'; is accusing her of being so and so when it's not her. This victim claims that because my friend and this other user name have similar views, that they're automatically one and the same, which is very ridiculous.





I'm wondering what can be done to fight against this supposed victim.How can I fight against false accusations of cyber-stalking?
find a forensic computer analyst. they can find out who sent what, from where, and when.





its admissible in court.How can I fight against false accusations of cyber-stalking?
Legally, there really isn't anything you can do. All your friend can do is ignore the person making the accusations, and block them from making any contact. Let this 'victim' believe what he or she wants to believe, at the end of the day your friend will still know that she's innocent.





I doubt that there's anything the 'victim' can do to your friend. If she/he even manages to get her case before an attorney, they'll definitely do an IP check, which will confirm that your friend isn't the one who has been harassing the 'victim'.
well, they need to come up with evidence that you have stalked this person first, before you can prove this information to be wrong.


cut off all ties with them.
The accused should send multiple emails or instant messages to the person and try to get them to listen. If that doesn't work, hack their email. This is FOOLproof

No comments:

Post a Comment