Monday, February 8, 2010

My ex landlord is making false accusations that i stole from her and bringin the cops to my new house.can i do?

is there anything i can do?she is falsely accusing me of stealing and the cops have been here twice and i can not let them in for seperate reasons(420)what action can i take?My ex landlord is making false accusations that i stole from her and bringin the cops to my new house.can i do?
I recommend that you interview several attorneys





HIre the attorney that you think is best.





There are Civil actions that you can take against her.





Also your attorney can help you make complaints against her for filing false Police Reports.My ex landlord is making false accusations that i stole from her and bringin the cops to my new house.can i do?
I suggest that if you aren't going to let them in, (and you are will within your rights to refuse) then you should lawyer up. Contact and attorney to help you through it all.





Unfortunately, although you are well within your legal rights to refuse entry without an appropriate warrant, you know as well as I do, what they are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment