Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I find out who is posting false accusation on the website Topix?

My sister is running for election in our hometown and there have been some comments posted on this website that are untrue and I would like to know how to go about finding out who posted them. Can someone tell me how or is it just a site where one can voice their opinions and be done with it? I need to know so I can take legal action against them for slandering my family name. How do I find out who posted those comments? Please let me know if there is a way to go about finding out. Thank you in advance.How do I find out who is posting false accusation on the website Topix?
Your sister is a public figure, and that goes with the territory.





She should ask the attorney advising her campaign if any of the messages are out of line. Highly unlikely - have you seen the stuff on this site regarding Presidential politics? No different in the eyes of the law.





Making an issue of it will only bring out more of the same, AND show that your sister is an unworthy candidate with a thin skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment