Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many of you jump to conclusions or make false accusations?

I know at least three of you do. When someone posts a question, don't trash it. If you don't like the question then don't answer it. I don't go around looking for questions to insult or degrade with my answers. If this is what Yahoo Answers is all about then I must be in the wrong place. I hope all of you have a wonderful day and God bless!How many of you jump to conclusions or make false accusations?
Hi Cowboy! Remember how many REALLY young people are on this site, especially with school being out. We as adults can filter out which people are answering questions with genuine knowledge and intelligence and which are acting on misguided raw emotion ... kids.





I am having a wonderful day, and hope you do as well. You are not in the wrong place; this has honestly been a valuable resource for me. One of the first questions I posted here had to do with a car repair, and the answers I got were genuine and saved me hundreds of dollars because I approached the mechanic with facts. Please don't be discouraged by the jerks on here; they're simply not courageous enough to exhibit this behavior on the street for fear of getting their butts kicked.How many of you jump to conclusions or make false accusations?
eh...confused...what happened that your saying this?
You are right. I am guilty of doing it sometimes. God Bless you too and have a great day.
Why are you so obsessed with bare feet and tickling women..





You've mostly asked what is the most sensitive and the most torturous place to be tickled.





Here's what I think:


You have a fetish that you are fantasizing about all the time. You hate women. You really wish to hurt women really really badly and in time you will.





Please seek help asap to put those thoughts out of your head pronto before you soon become a danger to the females you have access to and to society.
I USED TO BE VERY JUDGEMENTAL and believe that my conclusions are right and irrevocable.





But I have outgrown this bad attitude. NOW, I would delay my perception or ';conclusion'; about anything and needed to gather more and enough facts to confirm my conclusion. Otherwise, I would dump my judgement and move on.
its people defense mechanism to live with their judgements and sticking with it. its natural i suppose.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment