Monday, February 8, 2010

False accusation, do I get $$$ back?

A psychotic neighbor put a restraint order for harassment vs. me. He had nothing concrete against me and the judge dissolved the case with no prejudice, giving him a chance to put his act together and come back with evidence. Of course he didn't because he had NONE! I had to pay almost $900 in court fee for Answer and attorney. How can I get my money back? i didn't do anything wrong and ended up paying all hat money for a nuts!False accusation, do I get $$$ back?
Why don't you ask on United States Yahoo!!!!!!!!False accusation, do I get $$$ back?
Looks like you are gonna have to wait until the case is closed; then you can go after your money if the judge finds you innocent. However, if I was you I would be talking to the attorney you now have and ask him about going after the money. Good Luck!
You can take him to Small Claims Court in your state and sue him for the money, or engage an attorney. In SCC you act as your own attorney and just state the facts to let the Judge decide. No attorney needed unless you really want one.
I don't think you can get that money back. However, you can check with your attorney and see if you can sue the person for false accusation. That will get your money back and even more $$$ which he has to pay for falsely accusing you.
you can counter sue him to reclaim your legal fees.
you can sue him for legal costs if you truely werent doing that

No comments:

Post a Comment