Friday, February 12, 2010

Are you a victim of false accusations?

I was victimized by co-workers who fabricated a story about me. The investigators, police, and the DA took no action in spite of the accusations. These person(s) ruined my career. Why is no one accountable?Are you a victim of false accusations?
Yes I am a victim of false accusations. My ex-husband falsely accused me of all kinds of things and they believed him. He is a pathologial liar, none of what he told them was true. And yes I went to the magistrate and they wouldn't do anything to him even though he defrauded me of lots of money. Our system is pathetic.Are you a victim of false accusations?
You can get the D.A. decision overturn by finding solid proof. Other than you word is not enough to convict on Slender or Defamation.





Bring your case to a lawyer.
make someone accountable. blame your boss.
yes, civil cause owing to fake nuisances
Why don't you get your own attorney and have him/her look into slander?
Sue.
get an attorney and kick some ****!





then sue your job!

No comments:

Post a Comment