Friday, February 12, 2010

Need to know what to do if false accusations were made about me at work that could interfere with my worker's?

was told tonight that a fellow employee at work made the comment to another employee that i was looking for an attorney that handles worker's comp fraud. i never made a statement like that. what do i do? what kind of attorney handles false accusations?Need to know what to do if false accusations were made about me at work that could interfere with my worker's?
Just go to your supervisor and tell him that there are false rumors going around. Gossip happens in any workplace.Need to know what to do if false accusations were made about me at work that could interfere with my worker's?
don't be trippin. If it aint true don't sweat it. attorneys are expensive. it will keep the scared fraud intentions low. relax. people talk. then others translate in their version of what is said.besides I just heard through the grapevine that you were looking for an attorney that handles false accusations. Actually the best thing to do is go to the source face to face. .
Most companies have policies against malicious gossip. Report your issue to your Human Resources Department. It is generally in the company's best interest to investigate and protect their workers from these kinds of acts.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment