Monday, February 8, 2010

I was suspended after 25 years service in a volunteer SAR group false accusations should i appeal?

I served a 3 year suspension which is up,for unknown reasons.they wouldn't tell me why.my group wants me back, but the higher ups won't let me go back based on the original complaints ,that i now have just learned about were not true and exagerated .the group has asked me back as they need my skills and experiances to teach others .i have been told i can appeal but is it worth it ?I have saved a number of lives and risked my own and feel i owe this to those neihbors that were lost that got me in this in the first place.but how do you fight lies .should i walk away from something i feel drawn to do.or fight to keep saveing lives.I was suspended after 25 years service in a volunteer SAR group false accusations should i appeal?
if you were wronged there is only one answer YES GO TO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment