Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I be refused admittance to a night club just because somebody made false accusations?

This is between two chicks, and it is not a regular american club but a club that exclusively holds parties for a european community. Say this chick hates me because of some personal reasons. I never made an argument with her on public or anything and i barely know her. We saw each other at this club last time and a week later i hear a rumor that this chick talked to the owners of this club and asked them not to let me in because she does not want to be around me. This is just unbelievable. Is there a good chance that the owner will really refuse me the admission based on what she said? I didn`t contact the owner- i just heard it from somebody. And what can really happen if I go to this club next time? Should I contact the owner and discuss this issue with him?Can I be refused admittance to a night club just because somebody made false accusations?
A night club is a private business and the owners can refuse admittance to anyone that they want.Can I be refused admittance to a night club just because somebody made false accusations?
Yup, sorry private business can refuse to serve anyone............also night clubs are full of mono, dont go to them
Well, tit for tat,tell everyone the HO Has Aids then.
The owner or manager of a business can refuse service to anyone on a 1 time or permanent basis. But as you say you can always contact the owner or manager and plead your case.
change your name and get a new haircut oh and put on glasses and a false mustache! I would just go somewhere else ! Get over it !
I would talk to the owner, If you really want to get in this night club, And try to talk to her about . If that doesn't work forget her just talk to the owner.
He can not legally refuse you if this is a licensed establishment. At least not without documented proof for his reason. If this is a private club, then I would say you're out of luck.
Yes. A nightclub is a private establishment, and they can set their own rules for admitting patrons, with the caveat that their rules cannot discriminate in an unconstitutional fashion, e.g. prohibiting minorities.





The best thing to do is just give it a rest for a few weeks, perhaps a month or two. The club folks really don't give a crap about one chick, they'll forget about it.
A private business can choose not to serve whomever they like.





If you would like to continue patronizing the club, you will need to discuss the issue with the owner.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment