Friday, February 12, 2010

How do you handle false accusations?

I hate when people say things about me that are not true or when try to put labels on me.How do you handle false accusations?
It always makes me angry. The injustice of it. But one thing I do know is - the truth always comes out. ALWAYS. You may or may not know it , but it always does. That's why we are not to take matters into our own hands. Many Blessings.How do you handle false accusations?
if people are spreading rumors etc or label you then tell them to stop, if you just tell the truth then the rumor is destroyed. no lie can stand up to a proof, all you can do is calmly insist that its wrong and hang around with friends who will be there to protect you. people wont accuse you of things if you are in a group, often the accuser is unsure of themselves so they take it out on the target, but arent brave enough to take you in a group. good luck!
Me too, however there will always be someone out there that doesnt like you but there will also be someone out there that does like you. Pay attention to the good people and ignore the others, if you focus too much on the lies and rumours you might will it too be reality.


Stay positive and ignore the negative, as long as you are happy with who you are thats all that matters :)
Why bother? I know myself better so I don't lose sleep over such senseless matters.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment