Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recourse from a false accusation - is there any ?

I uncovered as a private individual, a tax evasion scam in Spain which involved the British Hon Vice Consul of my area. I reported the matter to the Spanish authorities and was accused by the Hon Consul of threatening and abusive behaviour against her.


I had not seen or communicated with the official in close on 2 years and her accusations were clearly to evade questions by the British Foreign Office in London.


They believed her word without question.


I complained through the proper channels and got nowhere. I complained to the Parliamentary Ombudsman and got nowhere. Now an MP is looking into the allegations.


Is there no recourse for a member of the public against this sort of abuse of position ?


Meanwhile the tax authorities are investigating my findings, but the accusation has stuck and there doesn麓t seem to be any way of getting justice. Does anyone know how ?


I reckon it is a human rights issue here.Recourse from a false accusation - is there any ?
That's the bad thing about diplomatic immunity... unfortunately there's not much you can do





sorryRecourse from a false accusation - is there any ?
When its you against the world - you're going to loose.... face that fact. The majority of the folks you listed would have full diplomatic immunity and no government is going there for the kind of offence you describe.





Having said that - your question is unclear; you were accused of wrong doing? You accused?

No comments:

Post a Comment