Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False accusation on my innocent friend?

my friend got charged with rape and kidnapping on 2 consecutive days by his ex gf when their relationship went sour 10 days after their consensual date and sex (phone records show that more than 300 text msgs were sent by her to him after those dates) she found out that he went back to his pregnant wife and wants no more contact with her (gf) so she decides to go to the cops and complain that she got raped and kidnapped on 2 consecutive days by my friend who is innocent. phone records show that they have been talking and texting all this time. my friend agreed to sex once and also informed that it was consensualFalse accusation on my innocent friend?
ok, so what is your question?False accusation on my innocent friend?
His life is over.
Phone records can not be used to legally prove in a court of law WHO was using that phone. anyone can use a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment