Monday, February 8, 2010

False Accusation?

I have to make this short due to length requirements but I'll try to explain.





I made a return at work.





Apparently the employee doing the return did not log it correctly and rang the return up under someone elses numbers who wasn't there.





The next day I get a phone call from a friend warning me about what people were talking about.





I ask her if they looked for the ram and she said no, but she checked by the register for me and found it.





The employee who rang me up admitted to doing it under someone elses numbers.





Though apparently the entire store knows what happened now, except the part where I was found innocent.





My question is legally am I protected from having my name thrown around in a situation like this?





and the fact that some how the whole store found out really bothered me.





I am afraid as long as I work in this job I'll have this thing hanging over my head that I am a thief.False Accusation?
It's time to ask for a reference and a letter of recommendation.





Back biter's win again.





It's time to find another job.False Accusation?
Unless you can determine who made the initial claim and unless you can prove that claim was made with malice, you have no case.
So, let me see if I have this right; you are denying knowing anything about using other identities to perform what should be a simple transaction, and people are now concerned about your integrity? Yet you somehow have 68% Best Answers......Mmmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment