Friday, February 12, 2010

I want to find out if my husband is cheating before I make a false accusation.?

For reasons I don't care to get into, I can't just come out and ask him. I've learned that it's better to know more than you say, especially if a divorce is immenent. Basically, I don't want him to be EVEN MORE careful. He doesn't even use the home computer for looking at his credit card bills because he doesn't want me to run across anything. I have recently stumbled across some very damning evidence. I believe my husband may have a separate cell phone and PO box in order to hide things from me. I believe he may be speaking with or having sex with someone during his lunch time. I want to put a recorder in his car but wouldn't know how to plus I think that's illegal anyway. Any ideas?I want to find out if my husband is cheating before I make a false accusation.?
sounds like its time to go talk to that lawyer - he can lead you in the right direction!I want to find out if my husband is cheating before I make a false accusation.?
I dont think that a tape recorder is illegal, he's your husband. And they actually make them that record when someone is talking so that it wont be on record when he's not in the car. And if you've got damning evidence, why dont you present that to him? Not really sure of ideas though to really find out if he's cheating other then hiring a private detective.
If you think that he might have a p.o. box call the post office and ask if he is renting one. My husband did that to me when he thought that I was renting a box. If you have the money then you can hire a private investigator and they can do a lot for you. It sounds like he is cheating.
Keep digging. never accuse until you're sure that you can box someone in a corner. Then go for the throat.





Always been a winner in my 25 years of sweating criminals. They actually get to the point they want to confess.





And as far as the VS receipt. Maybe its his size?





You never know. Might be another surprise you're not aware of.
If you own the car or make payments on it, you have every right to know. Those home and car audio places have gps locaters you can get put in it. Just tell him you are taking it for an oil change. He won't be none the wiser. Private Investigator perhaps?
I believe he may be speaking with or having sex with someone





big difference between speaking and having sex lol....





maybee he doesnt know your size.





you sem a little jeleose in your post so maybee need to take a step back and instead of accuse him think about why he would....
I would record his as* any where you can. It will hold up in court, then you can get everything he has! Im sorry to hear this, but in the long run, you will get paid and be free of him!
I would hire a private investigator. There is also electric stores where you can buy hidden cameras %26amp; recording devices.
The Victoria's Secret receipt is a good indicator! Try a GPS locating device on his car.
You've already decided he is cheating. Stop looking and just file for divorce already.
Chances are your suspicions are right. Question: What are you going to do when you confirm that he is in fact having an affair?
I believe-


That you shouldn't be so eager to find


out a secret. It could change your life forever.
Call Cheaters
I would hire a PI... that is not illegal and you will have all the evidence that you need. Good luck.
Hire a PI
put a gps tracker on his car. or hire a p.i.
Personally it sounds like he is but I understand about being nervous to say something. If you have the money I would hire someone but if not become your own detective. You say he might be meeting someone at lunch? Have you tried to follow him? If you work take the day off with out him knowing! Place something someplace that he shouldn't be that if he is there he will have to move it. The recorder thing sounds great it is just getting into the car! I hope all works out and that he is not but before all this happens you need to decide what you are willing to do if you do find out.
Haha... men are so stupid sometimes... He buys her something from Victoria's Secret and throws away the receipt when he's at home??? I love it. Almost as funny as the dumb criminals on Cops - except for the part where you find it...





You should definitely go with the digital recorder in his car. People are unbelievably carefree when it comes to talking when they're in their cars, which is lame (I mean, do they NOT know what technology is capable of these days??). It doesn't matter if it's legal or not - if you want to find out, you will with the recorder. Chances are, he talks to her in his car, while he's driving to work or going home. So you will catch him.





Be prepared, though - you will be heartbroken by the things that people who have affairs say to each other.





I am SO sorry you're going through this.
Okay, First off dont question him about it now, it gives him the oppurtunity to lie about it. If you do ask him than he will know your getting suspicious and he will take extra precautionary measures, example, throwing receipts away in outside garabages, etc. and you dont want that. Putting a recorder in his car is not illegal, you are married to him. If you are planning to put a recorder in his car, go to wal-mart and buy a digital recorder that is very small, and can pick up any sounds, make sure that you read the directions before putting it to use. There are different functions on their that can be useful. Buy the digital recorder that can record up to 30 something hours or so......Good Luck and I hope things work out for you. Another option to think about. It is rearing towards Christmas, he could have a huge surprise for you that could explain a lot of his sneaking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment