Monday, February 8, 2010

PoLL!!What Is The Most False Accusation You Have Gotten?

Thank you :)PoLL!!What Is The Most False Accusation You Have Gotten?
getting fired at work for the **** my boys did...but i'm not a rat. the place tried to accuse me of stealing all kinds of **** (because at the time, hella thieving was going on...thousands and thousands of dollars), and of course i denied it, but they didn't believe me and got rid of me. those stupid asses got me fired...i was pissed.





nope, don't blaze. drug free here, mayne...PoLL!!What Is The Most False Accusation You Have Gotten?
Edgar, I woulda given you a high five for resisting the sure bet!! lol.





The most false accusation I have got was just recently actually. A couple of people accused me of being a s**t, in the same sentence though I was a snob. All this is because I coach the under 9s soccer team. I don't gossip or chit chat with any parents, and I don't talk to the fathers unless I have to give them information about the game. (precisely for this reason). But apparently because I am fit, and am not totally unattractive, I must still be a s**t...and watch your husband! Go figure. Even if you do everything you can to not draw attention to yourself and do the right thing, somebody always finds something to pin on you!!



I have been accused of attempting to come between a couple for my own selfish and manipulitive purposes. That really hurt my feelings when I was told that. It took a long while and the backing of the couple in my corner to have that issue resolved in the social circle I was a part of.


I know how it feels to be cheated on and would never inflict that type of misery on any one.





Oh, and I am an occassional blazer.
Some people thought I was Gay, because I have a lot of girls around me all the time. Plus, I like to keep a clean appearance and wear nice clothes. The truth is I was married twice...I'm not the greatest boyfriend or husband in the world, because I'm kinda selfish. Plus I just want to be left alone to raise my children. Never judge a book by it's cover! No I do not smoke the Mary Jane...maybe back in the day.



i was in new zealand and there was this girl next door who was my friend and one night we had a sleepover and on the morning after when i was at home her dad came marching round to my house banging on the door and accusing me of shaving her head! (we never saw eachother again) - by the way i didn't actually shave her head! (she did! lol)
my brother in law told my mother i was on crack and she believed him!he was suffering brain damage and was delugional. currently he's residing in the physc ward. no, i still haven't forgiven my mother, haven't seen her in 21/2 years.


been using medicinally for just over a year.
That I was gay, geez just because i didnt want to sleep with a slutty girl who every guy i knew had tap that, lol





and no i dont blaze but i know alot of stoners, maybe thats why, lol.
That I said something that I didn't... The person just misinterpreted my words and instead of asking me what I meant, went around telling others I said something I didn't.....
Someon accused me of trying to pose as a celebrity on a celebraity chat room just cuz i said okay guys bye i gotta go to my very first photoshoot..gosh im kinda upset with selena gomez..i mean celebs aret the only ones who do photoshoots...
Trespassing...IN MY OWN APARTMENT... BY THE POLICE... AND NOW ON ROR WITH SUPERVISION... AND I CALLED THEM TO RID SOMEONE FROM MY HOME! aND THIS IS NOT A POLICE STATE WE LIVE IN ? HELLO aUSTRAILIA HERE i COME!!!
that I was stealing tips..buffet resturant..no tips to steal
That i stole money from my sister!


She still hasnt apologised!
my friend thought i was gay and that i liked her
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment