Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last december i recieved a false accusation on paypal they have taken my money what do i do?

They refuse to answer my questions and help me at all the send me automated messages and the person who says i sold them a sony robotic dog for over 3000 dollars or 1,500 gbp. I have never in my life owned a robotic dog and i dont know these people at all pay pal has stopped my account and taken any money i have in my account. They refuse to help me and i just dont know what to do. If anyone has gone through this coud you please help.Last december i recieved a false accusation on paypal they have taken my money what do i do?
Call and talk to a resolution person one on one that seems to help a ';little'; the number to call is 1-800-854-1366. If your account is showing a dispute listing get the case number off of it before you call. It will start with a PP then the number.


I am a seller on ebay or should I say X seller. I have run up against a problem 3 times now. The first time I just coughed it up to learning, I had to refund $ but never got item back. Worth about $150.00. 2nd time I put up a fight and won but my account was froze for over 60 days. Which made me loose $$ because I did not have my account for people to pay me with. 3rd just happened the middle of March. PayPal did not back me up as they should do. I had a NO RETURN POLICY on my listing and the buyer disputed it with PayPal because she wanted to return the item because she did not like the item when she received it. I told her No Return and she disputed it and PAYPAL. They froze my account again. The day I explained my part and was faxing in proof they made a discission in a 15min time period, before they had even received my fax which they knew I would be faxing documentation to them shortly, and told me I had to refund the $. That was the end of PAYPAL and EBAY for me. I WASHED MY HANDS%26gt; This caused a $1500.00 lose of money.


My advise to you is to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT but do it vocal on the phone only unless they ask you to fax something to them. CALL everyday 2 or 3 times until they are sick of you.


This seems to always happen on high priced items and if it is not even yours, contact the site that they are saying you sold this item that you know nothing about. If it is though EBAY go to EBAY LIVE and do a email live conversation with Ebay , then PRINT the conversation. Keep proof of all correspondance no matter which way. Dates time ect...... This could go legal so document all. Good luck and I would love to know the outcome. email me dhanna1108@yahoo.comLast december i recieved a false accusation on paypal they have taken my money what do i do?
check out www.aboutpaypal.org your not alone..





My best advice would be to threaten legal action... or get yoru bank manager to make a call to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment