Friday, February 12, 2010

Can i sue my teacher for racism and false accusation of detaining?

In my story, there are 3 people.





Randy, which is me


Hassan, my awesome friend


First Sergeant Alford, the army instructor


Ms. Cuddy, the evil teacher





The story begins here at my school...





One day I was going to school normally. As I walked to my third period class, I dapped my friend. I then found out my Sergeant isn't here today. I then went on the computers to take a survey and check out some shops. The substitute, which is innocent, is there talking with me discussing the survey. He was an awesome guy from the army as well. I didn't know that my friend was taking ranking badges from the desk. He took a SGT rank and some ribbons. In my 6th period where me and my friend Hassan dont see each other. His teacher, Ms. Cuddy found his ranks that he stole in his pocket. He didn't care anyway. At the end of the day, Hassan and I meet. As we were walking in the hallway, Ms. Cuddy sees us in the hallway with each other. She then reports it to First Sergeant tomorrow. This is her description


';That stupid fat cheeked asian kid and Hassan took these ranks';


Oh my god...


That is where it happened. Animosity suddenly flowed through me but i was content at that time anyway. We were sentenced to





120 push ups


6:30 detention


Scraping gum off all the tables


4 laps around our track





I showed up the next day (which is today) and I served those punishments. No track or push up though. My friend didn't but he was getting in trouble anyway. My army instructor then told me what that lady's name was. Her name was... Ms. Cuddy.





Can I sue her for racism?Can i sue my teacher for racism and false accusation of detaining?
Sorry, you do not have enough to sue. She is probably fat, stupid and the the ugly one too. You do have enough to complain to your school superiors.





Not much will happen (isolated incident/comment) but, she will know you or your friend complained (he can join your complaint or can be a witness). Also, when you complain, tell the personnel you are concerned she will retaliate (try to make your life miserable). This is for later, should she be stupid enough to do so, than you will have enough to file a formal complaint.Can i sue my teacher for racism and false accusation of detaining?
Not if you actually are a stupid fat cheeked asian kid.
You can't sue her, but you can take the complaint to the principal or the superintendent. Get your parents involved because a kid going up against a teacher has no hope. You also need proof, so if your Sarge is willing to show the note or be a witness, that would surely help. Ms. Cuddy may just get a reprimand or she may get suspended.

No comments:

Post a Comment