Monday, February 8, 2010

Why is my boyfriend so quick of making false accusations?

His always so quick to accuse me of something or take something the wrong way.What makes a guy like that.His always saying things like ';Are you insulting me';or ';What you say so you don't love me';.Its so annoying to have a conversation with him without him being offended all the time.Why is this.Why is my boyfriend so quick of making false accusations?
He's insecure and he's trying to deflect the possibility of being hurt or insulted by bringing it up first, so you are left to constantly reassure him and boost his self esteem. I've been in a relationship like that and I know its incredibly hard to talk to someone who overanalyzes everything you say or do, but he may not even realize what he's doing or how it feels on your end to deal with it. He needs to either trust you or not trust you, but if he chooses to trust you then he has to work on not having those reactions all the time unless you've given him cause not to trust you. Why is my boyfriend so quick of making false accusations?
The best answer actually is to ask him, not us. No offense, but we aren't psychics and we can read is mind. However, I can say when you talk to him, you probably may say things that would offend him, but they're unknown to you. Therefore, I suggest asking him why he's getting so upset so you could understand, then try to change for the better.
Ask him why he is so unsure of himself.


It is making you feel bad.


Why bother with all that drama.


They have drama queens, and they have drama kings.


He sounds like one of those. Get a new one that you can have fun with without taking all that crap.
He has low self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment