Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My husband made false accusations of abuse against me. I was arrested for injuries to a spouse. ?

he coerced my 6 year old into telling the cops I hit him. CPS was called to my daughter's school for an investigation. I am facing 4 misdeameanors:





corporal injuries to a spouse


wilful cruelty to a child


violation of a restraining order (he got one 2 months later)


false 911 calls





Is there anyone that has some legal advice out there?My husband made false accusations of abuse against me. I was arrested for injuries to a spouse. ?
You should definitely hire an attorney. Depending on what state you are in, the only way they would take you to jail is if there is visible physical evidence of assault. A 6 year old child's testimony would probably not hold up in court. You probably will have all charges dismissed but attorney's fees are going to be the main problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment