Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I made a false accusation of sexual abuse against a counselor. How can i fix it so they arent terminated?

I was angry at a counselor and made a false accusation of sexual abuse. I have anger issues, revenge issues and I am a pathological liar but I do have a conscience and I just want to fix this so the person is not fired for a false accusation. I told the person's boss I lied but they said it was already turned over to some people who were investigating and she thought I might be getting threatened into saying I was lying. I just really, really want to do all I can to fix this. Is there anyone higher up I can contact? Should I submit a written statement or medical records that prove my instability? Or should I just wait the investigation out?I made a false accusation of sexual abuse against a counselor. How can i fix it so they arent terminated?
How could you do something so horrible? Be honest for once and tell the authorities. Stop ruing other people's lives.I made a false accusation of sexual abuse against a counselor. How can i fix it so they arent terminated?
Nothing will fix this but the truth. False accusations of sexual abuse not only ruin the reputation of the person in question, but hurt the credibility of sexual abuse victims who do come forward. Please come forward. The longer it drags out the more damaging it will be.
Above anything else find someone you can trust. Someone who is an athority or preacher, or councler.


Tell them what happened. Be prepared to accept what will happen.


However, my guess would be relief from all sides. Even you.


If you are under 18, tell a parent. If you feel unsafe with that then tell a paster, councler.
In my opinion you should insist and even tell your parents about this!


It will not be good for your conscience to bear that fault on your mind.


Next time you feel the need to lie, remember that you may be regretting that later and maybe people will think that none of your words are true..is that what you want?
Turn yourself into police for committing the crime of filing a false report. You will be able to explain to your judge at the time of your sentencing that you are in need of long term institutional stabilization.
altho lieing is wrong..you have to think back why you told the lie in the first place.you need to get to the root of the problem.
What goes around comes around.
You should come forward right now. Realize that various people are going to believe your original statement, while others will now believe your recantation. However, you need to tell your parents, your new counselor, the police, child protective services, etc. Not just one person. That will add to you being believed now.





Unfortunately, the counselor will likely be terminated in either case. At the very least, they'll be put on ';administrative leave'; until the investigation is completed.





This is about the biggest harm you can do to a counselor and their career, since some people -- including future prospective employers -- will not take a chance on hiring them again.
You've probably ruined this person's life and no matter what you do, you're never going to fix what you have done. There is no excuse to justify what you did. What is so wrong in your life that you feel the need to ruin other people's lives? Just like someone who gets mad at their friend, neighbor or family member (it could be anybody) and calling in a false allegation of abuse to CPS. No matter what, that family will never be the same. You have to turn yourself in to the cops and take your punishment for filing a false police report. You're going to have to work very hard to prove you lied because they're going to think you're being threatened. What you did was not only criminal but inhuman. No one ever recovers from something like this. Dogs get treated better than you treated this person. You better hope they can clear their name or you are going to go through hell. I suggest you never do this to another person. If you can't stop lying, keep your freaking yap shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment