Friday, February 12, 2010

Can anybody help? Can't get over a false accusation of harassment by my so-called family. Trying to get on w

ith life, but keep having flashbacks to incidents with them and the police. Has devastated my life. Did everything for them in the past. In my early forties and feel completely bewildered by what happened to me and how they could do it. Even when I tried to get the support of the police when the perpetrator was staring at me as if to kill me outside my own home, they refused to attend, accusing me of calling because this 'order' was against me. As I said, just trying to get through life all the same, but awful flashbacks and physical symptoms still. It seems I have no redress for what happened to me, just the viscious circle of complaints against the police who lie and cover up the truth. They don't mind that they're offensive at the same time. Has anybody had a similar experience?Can anybody help? Can't get over a false accusation of harassment by my so-called family. Trying to get on w
Family is your family all of your life...even if you ignore them or disown them. The best thing you can do is forgive them. Forgiveness does not make them better. It is not for their benefit, but yours and yours alone. When you forgive, you choose to release all the hurt and pain that has been their because of your confrontations and misunderstandings. If you say you cannot forgive, you are saying you do not want to forgive, thinking that if you choose to continue to harbour angry feelings, it will make them feel guilty or remorseful....but in reality, it will do nothing to them....but it will do a lot of hurt inside you. The sooner you forgive, the sooner you can begin to live again and the sooner life and relationships can be healed and restored. It is possible to forgive, even the worst circumstances. There is POWER in forgiving. When you choose to do so, you empower yourself to be a change agent and you set a wonderful example to others. If they do not like confrontation, email them and nice forgiving note--- or write it in a nice Christmas card. Be kind, loving and make it be the kind of letter you would like to receive from them....filled with love. Before you write it, take a minute and read 1 Corinthians 13 in the Bible, and where the word love or charity is... put your own name there....then write the note....and forgive... and you will have a nice Christmas! The rest will be up to them. If they do not respond in kindness, just pray for them and let them be. Life has a way of turning the tables in time and your conscience will be clear.Can anybody help? Can't get over a false accusation of harassment by my so-called family. Trying to get on w
Remember one thing. You can choose your friends but you can't choose your family. And if you don't like your family any more, get lots of friends to substitute them.
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment