Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can they spy on me based on false accusation ?

Well if you are under false suspension, can you sue the department which is responsible or the people which made false accusation, which one could be held as responsible?Can they spy on me based on false accusation ?
I got spied on, and I never could sue for it. You can try it if you want to, but they tend to cover themselves well.Can they spy on me based on false accusation ?
Please have someone translate your question into English. You can be under suspension as a result on a false accusation, but there is no such thing as 'false suspension'. You mention spying in the header, but your details have NOTHING to do with spying. In general, you fail to exhibit any understanding of your own question.
how will they know the accusation is false until they spy on you
yes only if you have irrefutable proof that the allegations are false no he said she said bullsh**

No comments:

Post a Comment