Thursday, February 4, 2010

Have you ever been so stunned by a false accusation that you were unable to defend yourself?

One of my coworkers lied about me to my boss at a meeting - right in front of me, and I found myself speechless. Now I feel stupid that I didn't speak up. Is it too late now?Have you ever been so stunned by a false accusation that you were unable to defend yourself?
A fellow manager accused me in front of my employees of conspiring with the higher-ups to sabotage her career there.


I was floored and didn't know how to respond before she stormed out of my office. Although my employees knew she was nuts and the outburst was uncalled for, it did create needless tension for days. You should def talk to your boss to straighten things out and tell your side of the story. He/She may call the other co-worker into the room to air out your differences and settle things once and for all.Have you ever been so stunned by a false accusation that you were unable to defend yourself?
That happened with me at times with a co-worker. Email you boss and explain to him, send a copy to him/her. Keep it in your file, if they did it now, they will continue.
I am ALWAYS falsely accused.... unless there is independent evidence.





Talk to your boss, they will most likely understand!
I looked shocked then laughed. It isn't too late.
Being falsely accused of something sure does suck!! I normally get pretty defensive on the spot, I hate when people think I did something when I did not do it, but sometimes no matter how much you try and defend yourself, once somebody first puts the accusation in another persons head they seem to believe that.
I've never been in that situation%26lt;
yes that has happened to me so many times





and no it is not too late


do it!!


:)
I'm never speechless when people accuse me of things, I think it's one of the only times I'm articulate... doesn't matter if I did them or not.





Don't worry, it's not too late! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment