Thursday, February 4, 2010

How can I get info. re: a false accusation ?

My son had surgery, he missed alot of days, i reported his situation to the school, I also went to the distrct to req; hme schling they refrd; me bck to the principal saying that she had to request it, well i didnt get to spk w/her till 4days ltr, she told me that she would send him 2 hmewrk club at lunch time she never did she said after xmas vaction she would start him up in th e tutoring program she never did, well my son is still having complications reg; his surgery that he has missed alot of school this year [4th grade]. I have all the papers reg; his surgery,emergency visits %26amp; so forth, well smhow the school decided to look in my past which had nothing to do with my son's being absent! So they made a claim w/ child services that my child was endangered because i was using drugs... I need help... Can someone please help me?????How can I get info. re: a false accusation ?
You need to get an Attorney and sue the pants off of them.How can I get info. re: a false accusation ?
go to child services yourself... take the initiative... offer a urine sample for them to test... and show them your paperwork, tell them your story, and ask them for help to get this non-sence fixed FOR YOUR SON'S sake...

No comments:

Post a Comment