Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can I Sue for false accusation of child molestation ?

I work for a school in my hometown and also help out with basketball. a student at the school wanted me to help her over the summer try out for the basketball team. I told the student to get approval from her parents she never did. So i told her I couldn't help her she tells her mother that Molested her. The mother goes to the local agency. I have been arrested, put on suspension without pay at my job, and had my car reposed due to no income. I've been on the news, in the news paper and on the internet. All over heresy tell me can I sue and if so who all can I sueCan I Sue for false accusation of child molestation ?
That's crazy,The sad part about it is the cops probably coached the lies they are good at that.You should sue the pants off all involved no pun intended.try to get them arrested for faulse accusations but good luck with that it is ok to wrongly accuse never seen anybody in trub. for that.Can I Sue for false accusation of child molestation ?
Sue the person who made the false allegations. In order to prove you were damaged, show the judge/jury what happened to you as a result of the slander. Just remember that ';truth'; is a defense to slander. Sue her right away as there is usually a 1 year statute for slander lawsuits. Your civil attorney can use the civil slander case as a way to investigate the case. What would an innocent person would do? Everything to clear his name.
Don't worry about suing. No court is going to hear this as a civil issue while a criminal charge is pending. You're not going to get anywhere with a suit, anyway, unless in the course of the criminal investigation they get positive proof that it was a lie. I don't mean that they can't put together a criminal case. I mean either she admits it was false, or it's shown that it just couldn't have happened. Besides, she has no assets for you to get. Worry about the criminal charge.
no you cant not until the criminal case is tried and your found not guilty and released from prison
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment