Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to deal with false accusations at school?

Soooo


There is a girl who is trying to make my life a problem. She has told every girl in the school that I made some very, very predatory comments about them, and so now I am like being made out to be the mega-pervert.


How do I go about fixing my reputation? Keep in mind these accusations weren't substantiated, and its all just a case of her saying it first.How to deal with false accusations at school?
Talk to the principal or you %26amp; your friends can make an announcement telling everyone that chick is lying %26amp; you are a good person.How to deal with false accusations at school?
That happened to me just a few days ago, there was this fat obnoxious girl that thinks shes the bomb and everyone loves her ( they dont they talk behind her back ) was complaining about how she didnt get to have one of the mac computers because I took the last one which was meant for her and accusing me of taking it from this other kids hand. I did not take it away from that little boy, I asked a girl to pass it to me, it just wasnt in her luck to get the laptop, stupid little biyotch. Anyway I told her '; your name is not written on it, you're too lazy to see that, shut the hell up ';. You reply to everything that girl says with a stern but nice tone and you can make her look worse, you can tell her what you think about her, '; hey you there why do you make me appear so perverted? can you stop? I dont think like you, I'm sorry if it ticks you off you little snob ';.
You have two choices: do something or do nothing. Which is easier? Lol. Maybe if you don't react, people will stop bothering you to watch your reaction! Didn't you ever see a small child using a curse word? They keep doing it because of the reaction it gets. This gives them the feeling of power. They can make people jump around like excited chickens just by saying a word! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment