Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can I do about neighbour that phones police all the time with false accusations?

My neighbor phones police somtimes 2-4 times a week with false accusations on me.The thing is the police seem to believe her and tell me to stay away from her a grow up.I am 55 and have now reason to do the things she said I do.She has even when to the land lord with her lies.How do I stop this?At times I can be out all day and come home to the police at my door.Help I am going craze about thisWhat can I do about neighbour that phones police all the time with false accusations?
Trust me on this one. The police already have her flagged as a crank caller. Take their advise stay away from her.


If you and others have not had any charges pressed against you because of her complaints, then the cops don't believe her but because she in a sense has not committed a crime they can't do anything about her.


You might want to file a restraining order on her. And don't repeat all the stuff she puts out. If she is lying about you and you can prove she is then you can file a defamation of character suit against her and take her to court.What can I do about neighbour that phones police all the time with false accusations?
Well if you had the money you maybe able to sue her. In the mean time go to the super market and take the subscription post cards that are in the magazines and fill them out to her address. She will be on the phone trying to stop the magazines from coming to the house. Just kidding but it would be funny.
try setting up some surveillance and try to catch her in a lie. we had a neighbor like this and we had a meeting with her and some of the police department to try to clear it up. she finally moved and the neighbors rejoiced....
Filing a false report is a crime, ask the DA to investigate. Then get a injunction from court aginst her and a restrainig order.
Call the police and file harassment and false accusation charges against her.
Call the police.
quite a few options here





1. Do the same to her


2. Explain to everyone


3. Confront her


4. Move

No comments:

Post a Comment